Nitartha Institute is accepting applications until the end of this month for its Summer Institute in
Tacoma, Washington, 45 minutes from . We hope you can join us: Seattle
Session 1: July 7 - 21
Session 2: July 21 - Aug 4
- Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso Rinpoche, currently resident in
, has been invited to visit and we are hoping our close proximity will entice him to come. Seattle
- We have invited The Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche to come and teach as long as his schedule will allow. He may begin teaching the 7th Karmapa's
, one of the "Eight Great Texts" of the Kagyu lineage. It is the basis of the Lorik and a number of other important texts. We believe that when it is taught it will be an historic first time in the West. Oceanof Reasoning
- Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen will teach on a new edition of a Mind Only text written for the Institute by Ponlop Rinpoche and expanded by Lama Tenpa. The course will be an in-depth study of the Mind Only tradition, the understanding of which will bring a new depth of insight into one's practice. Studying this view is also an important basis for further study of the profound views of Madhyamaka and Great Madhamaka.
- Mind & Its World I - IV - Courses on the realities and views of mind, perception, conception and karma. These courses are essential training for those who want to deepen their dharma practice.
- Tibetan language - Beginner and Intermediate levels for the serious student aspiring to learn how to translate Tibetan. Classes in both spoken and written Tibetan are taught in an intensive one-month format.
- Compassion in Healing - A course for Health Practitioners based on the teachings of Mind & Its World, capturing some of the important points of clarity and compassion in clinical work.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nitarthainstitute.org. You can also send an email or call: