October 19-November 9, 2009 – Mondays 7:00-9:30pm
If you are interested in learning how to meditate, this is the course for you. For people that are seeking to reduce stress, clarify a busy mind, improve focus and awareness, boost immune function, improve sleeping patterns, or gain insight into the mental, physical, and emotional habits that are preventing you from living life fully, this course offers a gradual combination of study and practice, individual and group interaction, and personal guidance that will provide a strong foundation to experience the profound change that Zen meditation practice offers. The fee for this four-week course is $295 and includes:
- Four weekly Sessions for a total of ten hours of class time.
- Small class size (max.8).
- A meditation cushion for each participant to keep.
- Course manual and supplementary materials.
- Teachings and group discussions on eight core aspects of Zen Practice.
- Peer Support
- 2 chanting practice CDs
- The opportunity to become a member of the Victoria Zen Centre.