Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Come for part of or all of. Details www.islamevents.ca
Sunday, January 02, 2011
- Elder Seishin Susanne Ledingham
Saturday mornings, 9:00-11:30 AM
January 22 - February 12, 2011
Victoria Zen Centre – Sooke
Discover the impact that consistent practice can have on and in your life! This course was designed by our abbot Ven. Eshu Martin, and is aimed at providing the support necessary for you to put an end to excuses, and to begin a stable and life long transformative practice through Zen Buddhism.
The fee for this four-week course is $395 ($295 for Associates) and includes:
- Four weekly sessions for a total of ten hours of class time.
- Small class size (max. 8).
- A meditation cushion for each participant to keep.
- Course manual and supplementary materials.
- Teachings and group discussions on core aspects of Zen Practice.
- Peer Support.
- Chanting practice CD and Chant Sheet.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Victoria Zen Centre.