"For over twenty years I had read book after book on the subjects of Zen and Buddhism, but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew all that reading was not enough. I was not DOING. The 'Orientation to Zen Buddhist Practice' course was that huge nudge I needed to get myself truly participating and practicing." - Elder Seishin Susanne Ledingham
Saturday mornings, 9:00-11:30 AM
March 3-24, 2012
Victoria Zen Centre – Sooke, BC
Discover the impact that consistent practice can have on and in your life! This course was designed by our abbot Ven. Eshu Martin, and is aimed at providing the support necessary for you to put an end to excuses, and to begin a stable and life long transformative practice through Zen Buddhism.
The fee for this four-week course is $395 ($295 for Victoria Zen Centre Associates) and includes:
- Four weekly sessions for a total of ten hours of class time.
- Small class size (max.8).
- A meditation cushion for each participant to keep.
- Course manual and supplementary materials.
- Teachings and group discussions on core aspects of Zen Practice.
- Peer Support.
- Chanting practice CD and Chant Sheet.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Victoria Zen Centre.