June 17th - August 5th (Saturdays 9:00-11:30am)
While Buddhist philosophy and literature are already familiar to many people in our culture, the DOING of practice is a complete mystery for most people in the West. The tradition of Zen is based predominantly on the doing, and as such, this introductory series is focused on providing participants with some EXPERIENCE of Zen Meditation. Be prepared, as the activity of sitting meditation is a physical practice that takes some getting used to. The fee for this eight week course is $395* and includes:
- Eight weekly sessions for a total of twenty hours of class time.
- A meditation cushion for each participant.
- Weekly course materials and practice manual. Small class size (max 8).
- Teachings and group discussion on eight core aspects of Zen. One-to-one meetings with Eshu.
- One free practice consultation with Eshu upon completion.
For programme information: