Community Practice Days Monthly from February -May.
Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche, the founder of the Shambhala community, stressed the importance of group practice intensives, urging his students to “please participate in the sitting practice of meditation fully.” In this spirit we invite newer and older practitioners alike to join us, free of charge, for any or all of the following full days of practice:
- Sunday, February 24th
- Sunday, March 24th
- Sunday, April 28th
- Sunday, May 19th
- 9:00 AM: Opening chants; sitting meditation interspersed with walking meditation
- 12:00 PM: One-bowl lunch, in silence in the meditation hall—lunch provided (donations gratefully accepted)
- 1:00 PM: Work period, with time for an outdoor walk
- 2:00 PM: Sitting meditation interspersed with walking meditation
- 3:30 PM: Tea, with functional talking
- 4:00 PM: Sitting meditation interspersed with walking meditation
- 6:00 PM: One-bowl dinner, in silence in the meditation hall, and cleanup—dinner provided (donations gratefully accepted)
- 7:30 – 8:30 PM: Sitting meditation interspersed with walking meditation; closing chants
Ngondro and Werma practitioners are invited to practice in the upstairs shrine room, joining the other practitioners for opening and closing chants, meals, and tea.
For more information, contact Mark Hazell at firstname.lastname@example.org.