Sun Lotus Art House in Duncan has generously offered their beautiful facility for us to host a Two Day Spiritual Retreat with Seven Tibetan Buddhist Teachers and one Chanting Master. The event will include the program, meals, and camping facilities. We encourage you to come to relax, rejuvenate, and reflect on the nature of life during this amazing Spiritual Retreat with these authentic, experienced teachers from Tibet (and one from Bhutan).
- Tsengdok Rinpoche, Gelug lineage, will present Buddha’s first teaching on the nature of existence (Denpa Shi).
- Lama Tenzin Tsondue, Rime lineage, will teach about the art and symbolism of Mandalas (kyilkor).
- Lama Jampa Tenzin, Sakya lineage, will teach on immeasurable love, compassion, joy, and equanimity (Tsadme Shi).
- Lobpon Sang Ngak Yeshi, Duk-Nyingma lineage, will lead ceremonial purification offerings (bSangSol).
- Lama Rabten, Kagyu lineage, will teach the four ways to change the mind (Lodok Nampashi)
- Ngakpa Kalzang Dorje, Nyingma lineage, will teach the eight verses on training the mind (Lojong Tsiggyad).
- Geshe Yongdong, Bon lineage, will teach about the spiritual and elemental threads of prayer flags (rungta)
- U-dzad Sopa Gyatso, Gelug lineage, is an authentic chant master and will lead us in prayers.
August 28th 11:30 am to 29th 5:00 p.m.
Sun Lotus Art House 5070 Culverton Rd Duncan, B.C. V9L 6H4
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Anyone interested in joining the spiritual retreat!
$125 per person includes the full program, meals, and camping facilities.
Each participant will also have a 1 in 10 chance to win a limited edition Coco Jones print worth $200
contact Pema at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. You can also register at any of our teachers’ centres. Register early as space is limited.
To find out more about this retreat email Pema
Hosted by the Tibet Cultural Society of Vancouver Island