September 27th-November 22nd, 2008(Saturdays from 9:00-11:30am)
September 27th-November 24th, 2008 (Monday eves. 7:00-9:30pm)
If you are interested in learning how to meditate, this is the course for you. For people that are seeking to reduce stress, clarify a busy mind, improve focus and awareness, boost immune function, improve sleeping patterns, or gain insight into the mental, physical, and emotional habits that are preventing you from living life fully, this course offers a gradual combination of study and practice, individual and group interaction, and personal guidance that will provide a strong foundation to experience the profound change that Zen meditation practice offers. The fee for this eight week course is $395* and includes:
- Eight weekly Sessions for a total of twenty hours of class time.
- A free meditation cushion for each participant to keep.
- Chanting practice CDs.
- Weekly course materials and Practice Manual.
- Small class size (max.8).
- Teachings and group discussions on eight core aspects of Zen Practice.
- One-to-one meetings with Eshu.
- One free practice consultation with Eshu upon completion.